We offer a comprehensive package of clinical research services
Working closely with our clients, we are committed to providing customised services that meet the highest standards of quality on time and within budget. Auxiliis has the capacity to manage your project from beginning to end. Every project is covered by a dedicated team of professionals matched to your needs.
Our services include:
- Consultancy and Scientific Support
- Clinical Operations
- Project Management
- Regulatory Services
- Biometrics/Clinical Data Management
- Electronic Data Capture and Management (EDC, EDM)
- Medical Writing
- Support to Medical Device Development
A complete set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) covering all business processes and all services supports the delivery of our services. Auxiliis SOPs are designed to ensure that clinical research, and its supporting activities, is conducted in compliance with the principles of ICH-GCP. Compliance with ICH-GCP provides assurance that the data and reported results are credible and accurate, and that the rights, wellbeing and safety of participants are protected
Therapeutic excellence and value-adding solutions
- We have therapeutic expertise in most major (paediatric) indications.
- Dedicated start-up unit for efficient study activation.
- Our associated paediatric research networks and database analytics facilitate strategic site selection.
- Proactive strategies to motivate sites and promote patient recruitment in highly competitive indications.
- Integrated project management by a skilled team with significant therapeutic experience.
- Standardised diagnosis and assessment with special attention to rating, a critical part of for example CNS studies.
review our expertise per Therapeutic Area+
Auxiliis handles clinical trial information with best-in-class security: Linux based firewalls, daily data backup, and recovery strategies in place, electronic audit trails, and state-of-the-art virus protection. Our computerised systems comply with the latest FDA guidance and 21 CFR Part 11.