Be part of a rapidly growing specialised paediatric CRO!
Auxiliis is a full-service clinical research organization specialised in paediatric clinical research, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. In Western- and Central Eastern Europe and in the United States, Auxiliis has the therapeutic and operational experience to execute complex clinical trials in children. Our team of >55 MDs and paediatricians offer the best expertise in any therapeutic area as Oncology, Hematology, Pulmonology, Allergy and many other indications.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Europe and are seeking CRAs and Project Managers in all of the European countries.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a CRA / Project Manager:
- Monitoring all types of Paediatric Clinical Trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures.
- Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks.
- Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines.
Qualifications, to succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Education: BS/BA or equivalent with solid clinical trial monitoring experience, demonstrating successful performance of CRA position.
- Previous nominal practical experience in conducting clinical pharmaceutical research studies in a hospital setting, pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- Basic understanding of SOPs, WIs, FDA, and local regulations as well as ICH GCP guidelines.
- Good command of written and spoken English language and the local language of the specific country.
Why choose Auxiliis?
We are passionate to develop medicines for children. If you share our passion, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry. Together with you, we can take paediatric clinical development to the new level. And that means we can make a difference in the lives of young children but in your life and career too.
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity. Please e-mail your resume with paediatric clinical monitoring experience to our recruitment team.