Be part of a rapidly growing specialised paediatric CRO!
Auxiliis is a full-service clinical research organization specialised in paediatric clinical research, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. In Western- and Central Eastern Europe and in the United States, Auxiliis has the therapeutic and operational experience to execute complex clinical trials in children. Our team of >55 MDs and paediatricians offer the best expertise in any therapeutic area as Oncology, Haematology, Pulmonology, Allergy and many other indications.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Biometrics team in the Budapest office and are seeking junior and senior Biostatisticians. Candidates should hold either and MSc or PhD in Biostatistics or relevant medical statistics subject.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in:
- Once trained, working closely with the Lead Statistician you will provide support on clinical development projects.
- Provide assistance with the development of Statistical Analysis plans including development of mock up displays for tables, figures and listings..
- Assist in the development of randomised schedules ensuring that protocol quality standard requirements are met.
- Provide statistical programming support when required.
- Conduct and participate in the quality control of deliverables ensuring that outputs meet expected results as outlined in the Statistical Analysis Plan.
Qualifications, to succeed in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Master’s degree or PhD in Biostatistics/Mathematical Statistics.
- Experience of clinical trials would be preferable.
- Experience in SAS Programming preferable.
- Knowledge of Statistical design and methodology.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Why Choose Auxiliis?
We are passionate to develop medicines for children. If you share our passion, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry. Together with you, we can take paediatric clinical development to the new level. And that means we can make a difference in the lives of young children but in your life and career too.
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity. Please e-mail your resume to our recruitment team.