A flexible, client-focused full-service Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
Auxiliis BV is a full-service Contract Research Organisation (CRO) with extensive clinical experience in adult and paediatric trials, as well as medical device development. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), with operations in Budapest (Hungary) and currently establishing a representative office in Philadelphia, PA (US). Because of our close connections to clinical investigators, we can dive into your project from day one. For example, we understand the ethics of care for children and have wide experience of paediatric trials design and execution for the development of new drugs or medical devices. With more than 50 paediatricians in-house and a network of 200 paediatricians in Central Eastern Europe, our paediatric expertise is comprehensive. We can manage all aspects of your proposed trials – designing the research, implementing the trials, and submitting the final study reports for review by regulatory authorities. Our company is structured in such a way that we can provide the flexibility you need using state-of-the-art software and innovative tools.
We offer a comprehensive support for clinical development
Our company is structured in such a way that we can provide the flexibility you need using state-of-the-art software and innovative tools.
Therapeutic excellence and value added solutions
- We have therapeutic expertise in most major adult and paediatric indications.
- Dedicated start-up unit for efficient study activation.
- Our strategic relationships with clinical research networks and database analytics facilitate strategic site selection.
- Proactive strategies to motivate sites and promote patient recruitment in highly competitive indications.
- Integrated project management by a skilled team with significant therapeutic experience.
- Standardised diagnosis and assessment with special attention to rating, a critical part of for example CNS studies.
If you would like to know more sign up for our newsletter