Full-service Contract Research Organisation (CRO) dedicated to paediatric-focused services
Auxiliis BV is a Full-service Contract Research Organisation (CRO) dedicated to paediatric clinical and medical device development. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), with operations in Budapest (Hungary) and a representative office in Philadelphia, PA (US). We understand the ethics of care for children and have wide experience of paediatric trials design and execution for the development of new drugs or medical devices. With more than 50 paediatricians in-house and a network of 200 paediatricians in Central Eastern Europe, our paediatric expertise is comprehensive. We use our experience to manage all aspects of your proposed paediatric trials – designing the research, implementing the trials, and submitting the final study reports for review by regulatory authorities. Our company is structured in such a way that we can provide the flexibility you need using state-of-the-art software and innovative tools.
We offer a comprehensive support for paediatric development
Our company is structured in such a way that we can provide the flexibility you need using state-of-the-art software and innovative tools.
Therapeutic excellence and value added solutions
- We have therapeutic expertise in most major paediatric indications.
- Dedicated start-up unit for efficient study activation.
- Our Children Research Networks and database analytics facilitate strategic site selection.
- Proactive strategies to motivate sites and promote patient recruitment in highly competitive indications.
- Integrated project management by a skilled team with significant therapeutic experience.
- Standardized diagnosis and assessment with special attention to rating, a critical part of for example CNS studies.
If you would like to know more sign up for our newsletter